Wednesday, October 29, 2008
In the four years of being together, we've never really done anything for Halloween. So this year, in the spirit of Halloween, we're co-hosting a small party with a couple that we know. Beau's dressing up as a "special ops" military person and I wanted to match him so I got a pin up military costume.
Anyway, we went over the Daniel's house to carve some pumpkins for decoration and I was surprised how much fun I had! I've never carved a pumpkin before (its not really an asian thing I guess) so I think it's pretty decent for a first-timer.


The top one is Beau's and the bottom is mine. I may be biased, but I thought that Beau's pumpkin turned out really good. My poor pumpkin's buck tooth was starting to fall off but I promise it looks much better in person!


Here are some more pumpkins that some other friends made, sorry for the bad pictures, I only had my phone with me :(
On a side note, my little 2 yr old brother is gonna be Dumbo this year:

I just had to put up the picture cause the costume is just adorable!
Anyway, hope everyone have a good Halloween!





0 comments:
Post a Comment