"There is no one alive who is YOUER than you"

Wednesday, September 19, 2012







I love you
for all that you are
all that you have been
and all you're yet to be.

Maxwell,

You stole my heart as soon as I heard your little heart beat that day in the doctor's office. My day was brightened every time I felt those little flutters from you, your kick, your hiccups. When we finally got to meet you, I remember thinking just how absolutely perfect you were, how it feels like I've known you my whole life. Now, I can't even remember what it was like without you. My love for you is something that only mothers can really understand. It has been the most amazing year, watching your personality develop and grow into this rambunctious 1 year old. You are so smart, so loving, and so fun. I want you to always remember that you are so loved. It's been a great first year. We still have a lot of growing up to do together, and I can't wait... Thank you for choosing us to be your parents. We love you, little monster!

0 comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers