Thursday, January 1, 2009
We had a great Christmas this year! It was great so get to spend time with our families and see people we haven't seen in a while. Beau didn't have to work at all on Christmas Day so it was nice being able to spend the whole day together.
Earlier in the week, we went with some friends to see the River of Lights at the Botanical Garden and I must say, despite almost getting a frostbite, it was beautiful there.
On Christmas Eve, Beau's parents made all of us a delicious steak dinner then we all sat around the fireplace reading Christmas stories. I can't wait until we have kids to start our own traditions.
We got up around 7 on Christmas and opened all our presents. I think the best part of Christmas was watching all the kids get super excited, it was so cute! Anyway, Beau's parents spoiled both of us and got me an Ipod Touch with all the memory I'm ever gonna need and then some. Beau got a Blackberry Storm, a phone he's been drooling over ever since it came out. He also got golf lessons and we get to take a trip up to Colorado for a week in February. We then went over to my grandma's house to wish them a Merry Christmas and then opened all the presents at my mom's. My little brother was nuts about all the cars that he got.
Later on that night, we went with friends to see Valkyrie, it was way too late and I ended sleeping through most of the movie...
We're still recovering from the holidays and getting ready for a new year. Hope everyone has a good year ahead!





0 comments:
Post a Comment